The 2023 January transfer window is approaching its conclusion but Premier League clubs up and down the table have made their mark.
Teams at both ends of England’s top division have been frantically recruiting players during an incredible month of spending.
Chelsea, languishing in midtable, have been the most active top-flight club, signing SEVEN first-team players for well over £200million.
Mykhailo Mudryk, Noni Madueke, Benoit Badiashile, Malo Gusto, Joao Felix, David Datro Fofana and Andrey Santos have all moved to Stamford Bridge this month.
However, they aren’t done as talkSPORT understands a move for Enzo Fernandez is progressing.
Fellow big spenders Newcastle have also been active while Arsenal, Liverpool and Leeds have bulked up their squads in the winter market.
But who makes up the top ten of the priciest Premier League transfers in January 2023? talkSPORT has the full rundown…
10. Jakub Kiwior [Spezia to Arsenal] £21m
9. Leandro Trossard [Brighton to Arsenal] £27m
8. Noni Madueke [PSV Eindhoven to Chelsea] £30m
7. Malo Gusto [Olympique Lyon to Chelsea] £31m
5. Georginio Rutter [Hoffenheim to Leeds] £35m
5. Benoit Badiashile [AS Monaco to Chelsea] £35m
4. Cody Gakpo [PSV Eindhoven to Liverpool] £37m
3. Matheus Cunha [Atletico Madrid to Wolves] £43m
2. Anthony Gordon [Everton to Newcastle] £45m
1. Mykhailo Mudryk [Shakhtar Donetsk to Chelsea] £89m
Read the full article here